He can sing like an angel

Come here to discuss Constantine, and help find ways to promote his career in a positive manner.
blondie1310

Re: He can sing like an angel

Postby blondie1310 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:21 pm

Mark Kobner
‏ @Kobner_M
Part of my family hanging with Broadway star Constantine Maroulis...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sarah

Postby Sarah » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:54 pm

Thank you Cal!

tweetypi137
State Bird of North Carolina

Postby tweetypi137 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:09 pm

Yes! He is a Broadway star! Glad people are calling him that...

blondie1310

Postby blondie1310 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:18 pm

Mysterious Guns N’ Roses Billboard Surfaces With Izzy Stradlin & Steven Adler

By Brett Buchanan -
Apr 30, 2018

http://www.alternativenation.net/myster ... ven-adler/

blondie1310

Postby blondie1310 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:30 pm

Constantine with George Chakiris

constantinemaroulis An incredible weekend at The @chillertheatreofficial #fancon in Parsippany, New Jersey. To meet my hero #georgechakiris as well as #russtamblyn from the original #westsidestory film was truly a highlight in my career. As a George’s work had even more meaning to me growing up. It gave me the courage to try. The film had the most profound influence and impact on me from such a young age. I was lucky to meet/see so many great fans, friends and new friends!! Special shout out to @thecloser7 for watching my back and @deesniderofficial_ #deesnider for being a total rockstar and elevating the whole event! Thank you to all who came out and I look forward to the next one!! Thanks to Kevin and Eddie for having me out!! swipe —->

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiNgPIXgiA6 ... ce=twitter
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

blondie1310

Postby blondie1310 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:34 pm

Constantine with Dee Snider!!!
Chiller Theatre Convention

constantinemaroulis An incredible weekend at The @chillertheatreofficial #fancon in Parsippany, New Jersey. To meet my hero #georgechakiris as well as #russtamblyn from the original #westsidestory film was truly a highlight in my career. As a George’s work had even more meaning to me growing up. It gave me the courage to try. The film had the most profound influence and impact on me from such a young age. I was lucky to meet/see so many great fans, friends and new friends!! Special shout out to @thecloser7 for watching my back and @deesniderofficial_ #deesnider for being a total rockstar and elevating the whole event! Thank you to all who came out and I look forward to the next one!! Thanks to Kevin and Eddie for having me out!!

#westsidestory #bernardo #riff #jets #sharks #chiller #fancon #theatre #nj #howardstern #animalhouse #standup #hollywood #deesnider #roktopia #comiccon #fans #americanidol #broadway

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiNgPIXgiA6/
Last edited by blondie1310 on Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blondie1310

Postby blondie1310 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:38 pm

Constantine with Russ Tamblyn:

constantinemaroulis An incredible weekend at The @chillertheatreofficial #fancon in Parsippany, New Jersey. To meet my hero #georgechakiris (first Oscar Winner!!) as well as #russtamblyn from the original #westsidestory film was truly a highlight in my career. As a George’s work had even more meaning to me growing up. It gave me the courage to try. The film had the most profound influence and impact on me from such a young age. I was lucky to meet/see so many great fans, friends and new friends!! Special shout out to @thecloser7 for watching my back and @deesniderofficial_ #deesnider for being a total rockstar and elevating the whole event! Thank you to all who came out and I look forward to the next one!! Thanks to Kevin and Eddie for having me out!! swipe —->

#westsidestory #bernardo #riff #jets #sharks #chiller #fancon #theatre #nj #howardstern #animalhouse #standup #hollywood #deesnider #roktopia #comiccon #fans #americanidol #broadway

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiNgPIXgiA6/

blondie1310

Postby blondie1310 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:22 pm

Constantine, Kate Walsh (Grey's Anatomy) @ASSSSCATNYC

patrickcotnoir:.@ASSSSCATNYC at @ucbtny Hell’s Kitchen: April 29th with monologists @ConstantineM (American Idol) & @katewalsh (Grey’s Anatomy) – at UCBT Hell’s Kitchen

blondie1310

Postby blondie1310 » Sat May 05, 2018 10:18 pm

constantinemaroulis Awesome jam today in the Hollywood Hills! So cool of @freddurst @limpbizkit frontman/filmmaker to stop by the studio! Tmmw we play for an amazing cause...The 4th Annual ‘Ride for Ronnie’ Charity Concert lead by @realstevenadler and his ROCK All Stars! Featuring @tanyaocallaghan_official @itsmichaelthomas @carlrestivo @budderside and many more!! HOSTED by Eddie Trunk!

#rideforronnie #ronniejamesdio #devilhorns #standupandshout #cancerfund #ididitallforthenookie #adlersappetite #gnr #tourlife #hollywood #sunsetstrip #losangeles #sundayfunday #bikers #harleydavidson #leather #dreads #slay #cancer #away #rocketqueen

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiawT5-got2 ... ce=twitter

blondie1310

Postby blondie1310 » Sat May 05, 2018 10:21 pm

constantinemaroulis Malena James on her way to Wizard of Oz rehearsal (Toto) @nationaldanceinstitute 5.3.18 | NYC

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiaWJvzAL8R/

blondie1310

Postby blondie1310 » Sat May 05, 2018 10:36 pm

From Yesterday:
constantinemaroulis Reading Day in first grade! So glad Yia Yia could be there and she’s feeling great!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiXF-k0APvs/

Jane
aka Slutember

Postby Jane » Sun May 06, 2018 7:22 am

Glad Yia Yia could go to reading day!

Mimi
#trrrrubble

Postby Mimi » Sun May 06, 2018 9:09 am

She's looking good. I'm glad she's recovering nicely.

cal33
Is often misunderstood

Postby cal33 » Sun May 06, 2018 3:42 pm

I spotted Constantine Maroulis at the Chiller event we went to yesterday, boy is he tall

@trayce
Replying to @deesteinzy
He really is! What event was this? Why was he there?

@deesteinzy

Chiller theater in NJ, lots of old time tv & movie actors there. No clue why he was there unless he was in some horror movie

Jane
aka Slutember

Postby Jane » Sun May 06, 2018 6:21 pm

It's a mystery why he was there, but he sure seemed to enjoy it!

Return to “Let's Talk Greekboy”