He can sing like an angel

Come here to discuss Constantine, and help find ways to promote his career in a positive manner.
cal33
Is often misunderstood

Re: He can sing like an angel

Postby cal33 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:34 pm

It was a long wait for him to come on.
I can't believe they told him to go to the Holiday Inn because they weren't ready. Isn't that their house?

I have to relisten.

blondie1310

Postby blondie1310 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:44 am

constantinemaroulis *No Libs were injured while taking this pic of the lovely @danaperino and I.. **Yo @realgreggutfeld where YOU at ?? Writing ANOTHER book no doubt OLD SCHOOL @foxnews @thefivefnc #redeye #fam #snowflake #mansion
#davidbryan #lexiquass #whiteparty #memphis #diana #toxicavenger #bonjovi #bayhead #slayhead #litaf #newshottie #hotmom #coolconservative #dontstoptillbayhead #britishinvasion #slipperywhenwet #ithinktheystillpartying

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnO5RiwgRrX ... nemaroulis
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

blondie1310

Postby blondie1310 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:48 am

constantinemaroulis Always a CrAzY NiGhTwith the ladies of @datenighttv .. this time with their DUDES!! Thanks for having me!! GOOD times! Follow @datenighttv and watch our show in their bio and on Facebook. Swipe left!!

#datenightwithconnieandchrissy #woodbury #pink #drinks #titos #proteinshakes #comedy #pinkpants #dads #soccerdads #rockofages #rockoflove #strongisland #facebook #datenighttv #dotcom #newmusic #newalbum #jekyllandhyde #idol #cablevision #indietv #facebook by @eventphotographybyross

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnM5X2TAwxY ... nemaroulis
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

blondie1310

Postby blondie1310 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:51 am

watch this video:

constantinemaroulis Star Alert **Love working with this AMAZING artist and songwriter THE @whitneywoerz | her lyric video for “Love Me Not” is rapidly approaching 30 MILLION views in just three weeks!! (27m) Thanks for putting us together @jasonspiewak #JLS **If you don’t know, NOW you know!!
#starcoach #1percentbettereveryday #SPACEMAN #astronaut #hitpop #sixthplace #lovemenot #nyc #enycee #laguardia #originalartist #noblesteed #jls #euphoria #hitzone #billboard #youtube #lyricvideo #makingbetter #mictechnique #tellthestory #rockstarcoach #branding #media #nofliter #realshit #americanidol #idolmaker

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnKOS9Rgna0 ... nemaroulis

blondie1310

Postby blondie1310 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:56 am

From Friday Night:

constantinemaroulis Always seeing the girls of @datenighttv #tunein #tonight #Repost @datenighttv with @get_repost
・・・
Tonight’s the night to watch @datenighttv at 8pm with Happy Hour Guest: @constantinemaroulis #tonynominee #broadway #rockofages #jekyllandhyde #americanidol #gunsnroses #stevenadler #bestsingereverrrr #happyhour #datenight #datenighttv #bestshowever

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnJYxk0AUvb ... nemaroulis

Mimi
#trrrrubble

Postby Mimi » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:24 am

I hope that he can get something that will get millions of views, too.

tweetypi137
State Bird of North Carolina

Postby tweetypi137 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:25 am

Ditto.

Jane
aka Slutember

Postby Jane » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:08 pm

He still looks good in white!

blondie1310

Postby blondie1310 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:41 pm

Constantine was in the Recording Studio yesterday for Bulldozer the Musical Soundtrack:

Bulldozer the Musical on FB:

Bulldozer the Musical
22 hrs
Guess who’s in the studio today for the cast album recording! Constantine Maroulis Dubway Studios
Last edited by blondie1310 on Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blondie1310

Postby blondie1310 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:43 pm

Watch video clip:

bulldozerthemusical A little bit of the always fab @constantinemaroulis at @dubwaystudios earlier today! #originalcastrecording

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnUwR-bBU6U ... vmojngw034

blondie1310

Postby blondie1310 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:46 pm

playbill.com

Regional News

Cast Complete for North Shore Jekyll & Hyde, Starring Constantine Maroulis and Diana DeGarmo
By Andrew Gans
Sep 04, 2018

Original Jekyll & Hyde star Robert Cuccioli will direct.

American Idol finalists Constantine Maroulis and Diana DeGarmo, who have both performed on Broadway, will head the cast of the North Shore Music Theatre's fall production of the Frank Wildhorn musical Jekyll & Hyde.

As previously reported, Tony nominee Maroulis (Rock of Ages) will once again tackle the roles of Dr. Henry Jekyll and Edward Hyde, the parts he played in the musical's Broadway revival and national tour. DeGarmo (Hair, Hairspray) will take on the role of Lucy, the same role she recently played in the Jekyll & Hyde world tour.

The two will be joined by Jim Brochu as Sir Danvers Carew, Alison England as Lady Beconsfield and Nellie, Tom Galantich as John Utterson, Michael Padgett as Lord Savage and The Spider, Tess Primack as Emma Carew, and Raymond Jaramillo McLeod as Simon Stride.

The cast will also include Ashley Chasteen, Sean Mitchell Crosley, Elizabeth Flanagan, Kendall Hope, Rebecca Kuznick, Ryan Lambert, Amanda Lopez, Casey Manning, Jesse Michels, William Mulligan, Lottie Mae Prenevost, Andy Tighe, Jeff Williams, and Branch Woodman.

Robert Cuccioli, who earned a Drama Desk Award, Outer Critics Circle Award, and a Tony nomination for his work in the title roles of the original Broadway production of Jekyll, will direct the Massachusetts staging, which will be presented September 25–October 7.

Read More:
http://www.playbill.com/article/cast-co ... na-degarmo

Jane
aka Slutember

Postby Jane » Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:41 pm

That will be awesome to have the Bulldozer soundtrack to listen to!

Mimi
#trrrrubble

Postby Mimi » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:32 pm

I'm glad that he's doing the cast recording.

I think he's too old for Roger in Grease live, but dammit, he'd be awesome. I hope he gets an audition. Being tall won't be a bad thing this time unless John Legend is involved again, lol.

cal33
Is often misunderstood

Postby cal33 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:28 pm

Roger in rent. :wave:
Who knows. He needs to get something good. No one sings like him.

conssrtfan
Theatre Ho

Postby conssrtfan » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:57 pm

Nm
Last edited by conssrtfan on Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Let's Talk Greekboy”