He can sing like an angel

Come here to discuss Constantine, and help find ways to promote his career in a positive manner.
Jane
aka Slutember

Re: He can sing like an angel

Postby Jane » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:28 am

Cute flashback pic!

blondie1310

Postby blondie1310 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:23 pm

constantinemaroulis This Tuesday night! 8pm. Cape Cod. Free show. I mean, I’m getting paid but you don’t have to pay. Unless you want to. You can pay me. Link in bio
#capecod #allaboutyou #cashmoney #giftcards #hitchhikedtocapecod #prayedtoawildgod #crashedonsomebodysdeadbeachinthenight #boston #originaladultpop #broadwayclassics #contemporarymusicaltheatre #newengland #massachusetts #rockthemic #micfire #vocalslayer #tenorrock #sixth #headliner #solo #hansolo #greekboy #pmj #dreamon #shakeitoff

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm6CE5MAR_7/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

conssrtfan
Theatre Ho

Postby conssrtfan » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:30 pm

He cracks me up.

tweetypi137
State Bird of North Carolina

Postby tweetypi137 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:34 pm

#hashtag #hashtaghashtag

blondie1310

Postby blondie1310 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:15 pm

this Friday at 8 pm EST LIVE on "Facebook": "Date Night with Connie and Chrissy/ Facebook LIVE"
Watch Online:

datenighttvHang out with @datenighttv Friday night at 8pm with Happy Hour Guest: Two-Time Tony Award Nominee, Star of Broadway’s Rock of Ages and Jekyll & Hyde and former Finalist from @americanidol @constantinemaroulis #tonyawards #rockofages #jekyllandhyde #americanidol #adlersappetite #gunsnroses #happyhour #datenight #datenighttv #bestshowever
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jane
aka Slutember

Postby Jane » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:59 pm

I wont be home, so I‘m glad it’s on FB live so I can watch later!

tweetypi137
State Bird of North Carolina

Postby tweetypi137 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:24 pm

Ditto!

blondie1310

Postby blondie1310 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:27 am

Went to the Cape Cod Jazz Festival last night!

Constantine was on FIRE!!!! Soooooo Amazing!
took Photos/Video

cal33
Is often misunderstood

Postby cal33 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:49 am

Thanks. Looks like a great night.

blondie1310

Postby blondie1310 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:57 am

"My Funny Valentine"

conssrtfan
Theatre Ho

Postby conssrtfan » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:33 pm

Alas, no recording from me, but there is a whole show coming from some person I’d never seen before.
And also, Danielle Root on fb has most of the songs. She is a fairly new fan, so look her up if you don’t know her.

Aaaaaanyway......the show was over-the-top phenomenal. One like I haven’t seen in years, honestly.....not that all his shows aren’t great experiences, but he pulled out all the stops for this one, it seemed. Lots of songs, lots of variety. The band was perfect, not overwhelming.

I don’t know how he performed in that heat, even though thank goodness the show didn’t start til after sunset. And in a sports coat. He was soaking. But he had the entire room, and then some, in the palm of his hand....the crowd was under a huge permanent tent-like structure but spilled out onto a large stone patio under the moon....just a perfect place for him to really show his range.
He started out softly and sentimentally, with theater pieces, and then some Idol
stuff.. after that he ventured out into rock and covered the room, stopping at the inside edge of the patio...I think any further probably would’ve been too far from the band.
People seemed to really take to his two original songs All About You (perfect place to sing that!), especially. And of course loved “Dream On” ....but really everything. So impressive.

blondie1310

Postby blondie1310 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:17 pm

conssrtfan wrote:
Alas, no recording from me, but there is a whole show coming from some person I’d never seen before.
And also, Danielle Root on fb has most of the songs. She is a fairly new fan, so look her up if you don’t know her.

Aaaaaanyway......the show was over-the-top phenomenal. One like I haven’t seen in years, honestly.....not that all his shows aren’t great experiences, but he pulled out all the stops for this one, it seemed. Lots of songs, lots of variety. The band was perfect, not overwhelming.

I don’t know how he performed in that heat, even though thank goodness the show didn’t start til after sunset. And in a sports coat. He was soaking. But he had the entire room, and then some, in the palm of his hand....the crowd was under a huge permanent tent-like structure but spilled out onto a large stone patio under the moon....just a perfect place for him to really show his range.
He started out softly and sentimentally, with theater pieces, and then some Idol
stuff.. after that he ventured out into rock and covered the room, stopping at the inside edge of the patio...I think any further probably would’ve been too far from the band.
People seemed to really take to his two original songs All About You (perfect place to sing that!), especially. And of course loved “Dream On” ....but really everything. So impressive.

I hardly ever hear him sing "Nights On Broadway" and I love that song!!! He went in the audience many times and encouraged the audience to dance during "Shake It Off". The audience was really into it when he sang "Dream On". He owned the stage. Saw people watching from the door way towards the end of the show. It was a great night, he sang for about an hour and a half. I recognized the key board player right away in the band.

Heard some of Soundcheck around 5ish when I first got there, he was singing "Something's Coming" from West Side Story. Hope maybe he will go back there again sometime.

Jane
aka Slutember

Postby Jane » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:52 pm

Thanks, Conssrt and Blondie! Glad you had fun!

blondie1310

Postby blondie1310 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:33 am

Tonight at 8 pm EST LIVE on Facebook:

Constantine as Guest: "Date Night with Connie & Chrissy"

LIVE on FB here:
https://www.facebook.com/DateNightwithConnieandChrissy/

datenighttv Hang out with @datenighttv Friday night at 8pm with Happy Hour Guest: Two-Time Tony Award Nominee, Star of Broadway’s Rock of Ages and Jekyll & Hyde and former Finalist from @americanidol @constantinemaroulis #tonyawards #rockofages #jekyllandhyde #americanidol #adlersappetite #gunsnroses #happyhour #datenight #datenighttv #bestshowever

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnBrNu3gukj ... 1ivin3xh31

Mimi
#trrrrubble

Postby Mimi » Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:37 pm

Thanks for the link! I need to watch. I heard he's on about 27 minutes in.

Return to “Let's Talk Greekboy”